when i die please punch everyone who says “i wish i got to know them better”
Put one (or more) of these in my ask box, and I’ll answer them!
☾ : Sleep headcanon
☠ : Drinking/drunk headcanon
☼ : Childhood headcanon
☯ : Genderbent headcanon
⋆ : Sex headcanon
☮ : Bedroom/house/living quarters headcanon
☄ : Any AU headcanon (modern, school, medieval, and so on)
♤ : Cooking headcanon
☻ : Mood headcanon
♒ : Any other question of your choosing
hey if you wanna do this for mass effect, dragon age, or star trek (and any pairings/characters from there) to keep me from sinking into wretchedness like i did yesterday that would be pretty awesome yeah
questions are go (you can just say the headcanon rather than the symbol)
Friendly reminder that if you want me to tag anything, be it because:
- It’s triggering to you
- It makes you feel bad about yourself
- Or you simply just don’t like seeing it on your dash
PLEASE ASK ME TO DO SO
And I will be more than happy to.
Sakura and I tried to come up with a list of questions that we didn’t see around very often, and we wanted to share! So, here it is, yet another character-building question meme.
Leave one of my characters and a number (or more) in my ask, and I will answer:
- What foods do they love, and what foods do they refuse to eat?
- What is their weapon of choice, and what weapon do they dislike using the most?
- What is their preferred method of transportation?
- Who did they look up to the most as a child? Who do they look up to as an adult?
- What kind of weather makes them happy, and what kind makes them sad?
- What languages do they speak? Do they have any idiosyncrasies or identifiable patterns of speech, word usages, etc?
- What clothing do they like to wear, and what do they wear most often?
- Do they eat a healthy diet? A varied one?
- As a child, what did they want to be when they grew up? Did they realize their dream?
- What makes them feel safe or secure? What makes them feel insecure or unsafe?
- What do they do when they need comfort? Do they seek out a person, a food, an activity, etc?
- Do they sing or play any musical instruments, even if just for fun? How well?
- What decision in their past did they most analyze and fret over after the fact?
- What are they like when they are drunk?
- Where in their body do they keep stress or tension?
- What do they think about where they currently live? If they could move elsewhere, would they?
- Do they have any pet peeves or petty dislikes, and how do they react to encountering them?
- What foods do they eat most often? Do they enjoy it?
- What is their favorite texture?
- Do they like to travel? How do they pack and prepare?
- How well do they take criticism? How do they react to others noticing their flaws?
- What are they like when they get sick? Do they have a particular system (ears, lungs, etc) that illness gravitates to?
- What is their favorite drink?
- How do they react to being physically injured or undergoing medical treatment?
- What do their hands look and feel like?
- How much do they eat, and how often? Do they drink appetite suppressants (tea, coffee, etc)?
- Do they have children? Do they want children? What names would they choose?
- What is a gift that they have received that was especially touching or significant?
- How do they arrange or decorate their living space?
- Do they have any allergies or chronic conditions?
Yeah, I’ll post this one and pray for queries for something to do if it gets slow at work tomorrow.
…Oh. Wait. Tomorrow’s Thursday. Well, for when I need a distraction from the chaos at work tomorrow.
What would it be?
Alignment :: What would be their D&D alignment? How might it come into play?
Beverage :: What do they most like to drink, and why?
Co-Habitate :: Do they live with anyone? What’s “need to know” before moving in?
Decor :: What kind of home do they keep? Are there any defining details?
Escape :: What do they do to destress? How successful is it?
Fluff :: What hits their soft spot? Does anything them into emotional goo?
Grudge :: How bad does an insult go over? Do they hold a grudge long?
Hobby :: What’s something they do for fun that might be surprising?
Insomnia :: What’s their sleeping schedule like? Snorer? Sound sleeper?
Jaded :: Do they buy into the “happily ever after” ideal? What’s their standard?
Kin :: What’s their role among their relations? Do they consider others family?
Law :: What do they think about abiding rules? Are they selective about it?
Magic :: In a magic series or not, are they accepting, or is each instance a shock?
Network :: Are they connected to the people? How much do they reach out to others?
Offspring :: What kind of parent would they be? Would they prefer one, or multiple?
Pistol :: Is this character skilled with a weapon? What’s their opinion of violence?
Question :: How often do they feel doubt? What topics are they defensive about?
Reminder :: How are they at remembering daily needs? What falls through the cracks?
Sing :: Do they like music? Do they listen often/sing/hum/play songs in their head?
Touch :: How do they handle contact? Is their personal bubble big?
Upcoming :: How much do they think of the future? Do they make long-term plans?
Vice :: What bad habits do they have? Is there something they would be ashamed of?
Wardrobe :: What’s their fashion style? Do they have any staple pieces?
X-Ray :: How’s their health? Any problem areas? Do they take care of themselves?
Yack :: What’s their favorite thing to talk about? What do they go on about?
Zodiac :: What’s their astro sign? Does it fit? What would you pick, if it’s unknown?
A: What do you write? Fanfiction, original fiction, nonfiction, articles, songs, poems, essays, plays, what?
B: How often do you write?
C: Who is your favorite character of your own? Who is your favorite character created by somebody else? Why?
D: If you had the choice of going without writing forever or going without dinner forever, which one would you choose?
E: Have you ever participated in National Novel Writing Month or any of its variations?
- when or if I started shipping it.
- my thoughts:
- What makes me happy about them:
- What makes me sad about them:
- things done in fanfic that annoys me:
- things I look for in fanfic:
- Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other:
- My happily ever after for them:
- what is their favorite non-sexual activity: