eeeee I have Garrus candles
Made by the lovely Thess at SoaW, I was lucky enough to get a slot in her trial run for candles. They are very nice. I have one of them burning right now and the scent is fairly light and my room smells like Garrus I regret nothing
I have a little cluster of imp bottles on my desk! :D There’s ten in all, so I won’t go into depth on them. I’m a bit scattered today so I apologize if nothing makes sense.
- Varric - First whif is kinda soda smell, almost knocked me over. It mellows out to a bit spicier and is very nice.
- Bethany - Lemons and sunshine, and it’s wonderful.
- Kasumi - Smoky and shadowy, it’s not a powerful scent.
- Legion - Gunmetal and something clean I can’t really place. A bit odd, but nice.
- Riordan - Spices and musk yesgood
- Leliana - It’s fancy, but it’s not in your face or shockingly sweet, it’s very mellow and a bit bitter.
- Samara - There’s this note of metal to it, I’m not sure how to describe it, but it’s lovely.
- Ashley - Gunmetal and apples. It’s a peculiar mix of bittersweet, and I like it.
- Flemeth - I was so not prepared for this. It’s what you’d imagine a dragon would smell like, and just short of overpowering
- Thane - Intense moss with notes of sea air and rain - in short half of my favorite scents uwu
Overall very satisfied as always
You’re probably wondering what this is. So is my dad’s cat.
This is my commision from thessalian over at SoaW. I wasn’t expecting it for another week or two, so you can imagine my surprise when I heard my brother say there was a package for me in the mail. My dad got great enjoyment from holding the package over his head and watching me flail around trying to grab it.
Garrus is wonderfully dark and musky, with a bit of spice that you’ll miss if you don’t take a nice deep breath. On skin, the spice really steps to the front and I love it!
Hira is surprising. It’s bitter, strongly bitter, but there’s a note of sweetness that rides behind the bitterness, and my nose doesn’t quite know what to make of it, other than it smells lovely. On skin it smells like black licorice, which in perfume form is a pretty smell.
The scents go together.
As in they smell wonderful together. The spice mellows out the mint and the mint brings out the spice.
I have no words.